The Atria bedroom collection is a testament to the beauty of handcraftsmanship. Thick planks of solid lumber are hewn and planted by skilled artisans, then hand-sanded and hand-finished to create furniture that is truly built to last. Every piece of the Atria collection is one of a kind with a different and distinctively beautiful plainsawn grain pattern that radiates a refreshing contrast between heartwood and sapwood, shaped over time by the forces of nature. Also known as Indian rosewood, Sheesham is an extremely dense hardwood, sourced from sustainable, government managed plantations. The Atria bedroom uses clean, linear styling, lightly finished to showcase the wood's natural variations in knots, grain, texture and color. The platform bed is outfitted with a large, framed headboard panel and a wide platform base to match the natural weight of the lumber. Subtle differences in the rosy wood grain will pick up matching white and brown tones throughout your bedroom. Crafted entirely from solid lumber, the Atria bedroom uses an all-Sheesham exterior with Acacia drawer boxes and mattress support system. Drawers are mounted on full extension, ball bearing glides for smooth, efficient operation. With its premium materials, timeless design and quality craftsmanship, the Atria bedroom is a product that will last for generations.
- Constructed from 100% Sheesham solid wood with an Acacia slat system
- Sophisticated contemporary design
- Natural Sheesham finish showcases the wood's natural variations in knots, grain, texture and color
- 24 solid wood slats and 1 center support for use with or without a box spring
- Metal to metal bed rail fittings for easy assembly and long term durability
- Clean lines and cut out headboard panel give the piece a contemporary, architectural look
- Crafted from full-length planks of solid lumber, no finger joints or engineered wood
- This product is artisan crafted with meticulous care. Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the wood or metal work are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and no two are exactly alike. By their nature, solid wood planks may be somewhat uneven and may cup or bow slightly over time, further enhancing their rustic one of a kind character.