The Malibu 60", single sink, Honey Alder vanity by James Martin Furniture features Birch Solids with Birch veneers. Antique Iron finish and wood hardware compliment the look of this beautiful furniture piece. Eight drawers include four standard center drawers, a double height bottom drawer on each side, and two hide-away top row tip out drawers. Matching decorative wood backsplash included.
Step back in time and enjoy the prestige of the classic late California mission style vanity from the Malibu Collection. This series is based on the 1820s and 1830s apothecary style. With a honey alder finish, this piece provides your bathroom with a simplistic, yet desirable look. The rustic iron and alder hardware create the focal point for this collection. With a lighter honey alder finish, the Malibu Collection is versatile to fit a variety of bathroom styles. Whether you are looking for storage space or upscale aesthetics, this collection has it all. This series is a flawless blend of functionality and classic aesthetics. With primitive simplicity, the Malibu Collection updates your bathroom to a relaxing retreat. Enjoy your day to day tasks as you prepare yourself using the matching mirror. This mirror is made out of the same birch veneers and birch solids as the vanity. In addition to the standard vanity and mirror combination, a linen cabinet is also available with this collection.
- Custom designer hardware with ball-bearing drawer guides & top hideaway drawers
- All hand-made & finished inside & out with hand applied anti-mildew varnish
- Kiln-dried hardwood with 100% solid woodcarvings
- Old world construction with no " Knock down " design & multi layer 12 step hand finish to prevent pealing, cracking, & fading
- Optional designer wood top/backsplash with patented " Water Repellant Sealer "
- Wood tops are not precut & are designed to work with 2cm or 4 cm
- Wood tops also will work with your own overmount or vessel sinks
- Cabinets purchased separately will work with your own top