The Copper Cove 48" Driftwood Patina vanity by James Martin Furniture features Alder solids with Alder veneers with hand distressing and hand carved feet. Four total drawers are made up of a double height bottom drawer, a standard middle drawer, and one hide-away tip out top drawer. Two doors open to additional storage. Towel bars are included and can be removed to easily access the bolt holes used for attaching the modular drawer unit (300-D22-DRP) between two of these beautiful vanity bases. The modular piece connects two separate vanities with two additional drawers, that fit snuggly between the two cabinets, creating a dressing table. Matching decorative wood backsplash is included.
You deserve a bathroom collection that incorporates all of your needs. From a sitting station to his and her sinks, the Copper Cove collection has everything to offer. From dark antique brass hardware to a flawless blend of Scandinavian style dating from the 1740s to the 1800s, this collection is functional without losing its unique flair of personality. Unique features on the Copper Cove Collection include towel bars on each side of the vanity as well as available matching mirrors. In addition to the standard features, the Copper Cove Collection offers an additional dressing table drawer extension. Find exactly what you need with this impressive set. With classic lines and details, the Series offers versatility and functionality with class and precision. Dark antique brass hardware update the look of this series in conjunction with its emphasis on function.
- Custom designer hardware with ball-bearing drawer guides & top hideaway drawers
- All hand-made & finished inside & out with hand applied anti-mildew varnish
- Kiln-dried hardwood with 100% solid woodcarvings
- Old world construction with no " Knock down " design & multi layer 12 step hand finish to prevent pealing, cracking, & fading
- Optional designer wood top/backsplash with patented " Water Repellant Sealer "
- Wood tops are not precut & are designed to work with 2cm or 4 cm
- Wood tops also will work with your own overmount or vessel sinks
- Cabinets purchased separately will work with your own top