The Adirondack collection by Panama Jack incorporates Made in America craftsmanship using cypress wood which is a decay-resistant wood with high paint retention characteristics. Stainless steel hardware, and Sherwin Williams paint finishes allow for this uniquely finished piece of outdoor furniture to be created using Panama Jack's most famous Chairman of the Boards, Sailfish, and Parrot patterns which are bonded to the wood and will not fade or peel off. These Adirondack pieces are used in commercial applications world wide and now can be used in your home.
- Outdoor Adirondack Chair
- classic design of an Adirondack piece, with its angled back and wide wooden slats
- A mildew resistant, UV protector is added in the coatings
- Each piece is hand crafted and finished per order.
- Hidden fasteners for a clean look and aesthetic appeal.
- Shipped knocked down, with easy assembly required