The "Quadra Cocktail Table" is named for the Quadra-concave shape of certain artifact, including banner stones. They were used by prehistoric clans for hunting and ceremonial purposes
- The unique shape of the "Quadra Side Table" derives from ancient banner stones but suggests contemporary design. It is a classic and stylish addition to any home
- The "Quadra Cocktail Table" top is made from North American White Pine and the base from kiln dried Appalachian Round wood, a rapidly renewable resource.
- Individually Handcrafted in the USA
- The natural mixture of free form top and hickory poles are finished with catalyzed lacquer for a lifetime of durability
- Ready to Assemble
- Made from 6000 year old designs
- Top - a light gray wash with subtle contrasted flecking. Base - natural hickory bark with natural lichen impressions.