The Berea Writing Desk is stylish addition to any home, and is constructed with Appalachian hickory poles and oak veneers and solids.
- Classic Adirondack "chuck and bore" construction will last for generations
- Made from kiln dried Appalachian hickory poles, a rapidly renewable resource.
- Individually Handcrafted in the USA
- Natural Finish features beautiful texture and subtle color contrasts of natural hickory bark, finished with catalyzed lacquer for durability
- Designed to last for generations.
- All joints are pressure joined one inch into each leg, glued, pinned and screwed
- Top and Case - A subtle sable wash hand rubbed on solid Oak. Legs and Pulls - Natural hickory bark with seasoned mossy, lichen highlights