Designed to create a warm and rich indoor atmosphere, Couristan presents the Antalya Collection. Combining carefully blended colors in traditional Persian designs, the full-range of modern colors featured in this collection exudes the ultimate appeal in time-honored fashion. Power-loomed of 100% heat-set Courtron polypropylene, Antalya offers a very dense surface pile of 1.5 million points of yarn per square meter. The result is an area rug collection with a soft, luxurious finish and a thick pile in a color palette that includes noir, ruby, cream and navy. An exquisite face-to-face Wilton woven construction provides a high-quality finish that adds a sense of luxury to the dense cut-pile surface in each design. The Antalya Collection will undoubtedly create the perfect statement of natural beauty and sophistication in any room-setting in the home.
- 100% Heat-Set Courtron Ultra-Fine Polypropylene
- Face-to-Face Wilton Woven
- 1.5 Million Points of Yarn Per Square Meter, Soft, Luxurious Finish
- Traditional Persian Designs Highlighted in a Full-Range of Modern Colors
- These Rugs Pass All U.S. Flammability Standards
- Clean up spills as quickly as possible to prevent them from setting. Vacuum regularly.
- Origin: Turkey
- Pile Height: 0.394