The Polaris series features a blend of oval and rectangular construction and molded armrests. Soft surround curves of the interior provide soothing comfort. The narrow width of the Polaris bathtubs' edge adds additional space. Whirlpool tubs feature jets and recirculating pumps to supply a hydro-therapeutic experience. Whirlpool tubs are designed to provide a more vigorous and comforting massage with jets positioned to direct warm water to areas like the lower and upper back, shoulders and legs. The Atlantis whirlpool hydro therapy configuration consists of symmetrically-allocated, 360° direction-adjustable water jets. System control is located on the entrance side panel, allowing bathers to turn water streams on and off. Drop-In tubs have a finished rim designed to drop into a deck or custom surround. They can be installed in a variety of ways like corners, peninsulas, islands, recesses or sunk into the floor. A drop in bath is supported from below and has a self rimming edge that is designed to sit over a frame topped with a tile or other water resistant material. The trim for the air or water jets is featured in white to color match the tub.
- 42 in L x 66 in W x 23 in H
- 8 directional and adjustable water jets, powered by 1HP Electronic water pump with inline friction heater (for maintaining the water temperature)
- Solid, one piece, acrylic construction with non-porous surface for easy cleaning and sanitizing
- High gloss white finish with matching white trim
- Exterior of tub is rectangular shape with ovular interior shape that blends with outer edges; tub is pre-leveled for easy installation
- Left side drain placement
- Made in the USA